ESB Science Blast
WHY TAKE PART IN ESB SCIENCE BLAST?
- A free and fun-filled, interactive way to engage your entire class with STEM skills (we can’t emphasise the fun part enough!)
- Massive confidence-builder for every child in the class
- Brilliant STEM-themed shows at each showcase venue
- Measured improvement in maths and science, as well as oral and literacy skills
- Each showcase venue is a self-contained and safe space, specifically designed for 8-12 year olds
Get started to increase your classes’ confidence, science & maths skills, oral & literacy ability. Every child in the class participates in ESB Science Blast and the potential benefits are open to them all. While each investigation is assessed by a ‘judge’ there is no competition, and the judges are more interested in what your class learned on the way than the answer they end up with. Sometimes you learn far more when investigations take an unexpected turn – this is how some of the most important scientific discoveries were found and we love seeing this! There are loads of STEM resources available online for teachers to help you along the way (and we’ve selected some of our favourites here), or you could start by browsing through some past examples listed below.