Intel Mini Scientist Competition
About the Intel® Mini Scientist Competition
- The projects are to be completed either in teams (with a maximum of four students) or alternatively projects can be completed by individuals.
- The competition is open to 4th, 5th, and 6th class students.
- Students whose projects involve studies of live animals must ensure that such studies are carried out in conformity with the statutory regulations. Copies of the regulations are available from the Department of Health and Children, Hawkins House, Dublin 2.
- Agar plates containing micro-organisms cannot be used.
- Each projects is required to have a project book. Any visual elements that support the project can be incorporated into this project book.
- Project book guidelines - Will be provided to schools in September 2021.
- Project Book Cover - Will be provided to schools in September 2021.